Smokechaser (Deluxe) Wildland Pant
Call for Pricing.
PGI FireLine Smokechaser (Deluxe) Field Pant, Yellow
PGI’s FireLine Smokechaser (Deluxe) Field Pants are available in multiple options that are classified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977 Standards on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting. Also meets or exceeds Cal-OSHATitle 8 GISO Sections 3406 (c)(1) and/or 3410(d)(1).
- 9 oz Indura Ultra Soft
- 5.5 oz Nomex IIIA
- 6 oz Nomex IIIA
- 7 oz Tecasafe Plus
- 7 oz Advance
Specification / Features:
- Designed to allow maximum ease of movement with minimum bulk
- Developed in collaboration with professional fire fighters
- Partially elasticized cuffs allows cuffs to be tightly secured without impeding circulation or movement
- Articulated knees promote freedom of movement as well as a more contoured fit
- Inside knee pocket has color-coordinated hook-and-loop flap closure for optional knee pad
- Self-locking Zytel FR50 Delrin zipper front closure is mounted on Nomex tape and double-needle lockstitch set for extra strength and durability
- Corrosion-resistant anodized brass snap at waist is fabric backed so no metal touches skin
- Self-material waistband with elasticized back has seven belt loops wide enough to accommodate a 2" wide belt
- Corrosion-resistant anodized carbon steel ladder buckle with cotton take-up straps allow a generous 4" waist adjustment
- Welt-style rear pockets have spade-style flaps with color-coordinated hook-and-loop closures
- Front slash-style pockets have extra deep contoured pocketbags and spade-style flaps with color-coordinated hook-and-loop closures to keep contents from falling out
- Over-sized mid-thigh cargo pockets have color-coordinated hook-and-loop flap closures and are expandable for extra storage capacity
- Self-locking Zytel FR50 Delrin zipper side access slits are mounted to Nomex tape, allowing easy access to undergarments
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Flame-Resistant Retro-Reflective Lime/Yellow two-inch wide Triple Trim sewn around legs between knees and cuffs
- Leg outseams and seat seams are sewn with five-thread safety stitch... then top-stitched with a double-needle lockstitch to absolutely eliminate seam failure
- Knee-high Zytel FR50 Delrin leg zippers mounted to Nomex tape allow for quick donning over boots. Self-fabric gusset underneath leg zippers allow excellent ventilation when zippers and cuffs are opened, while still offering protection from flame and heat
- Color: Yellow
- Optional Knee Pads: Made from super soft 100% flame-resistant closed-call Neoprene. Pads have excellent stretch, flexibility and compression and recovery characteristics (sold separately, #DDP30FL)
- Small: 27"-30"
- Medium: 31"-34"
- Large: 35"-38"
- X-Large: 39"-42"
- 2X-Large: 43"-46"
- 3X-Large: 47"-50"
- Short: 28"
- Regular: 30"
- Long: 32"
- X-Long: 34"