Collectible Leather Fire Buckets
With the same quality and attention to detail you would expect from our fire helmets we bring you our custom presentation leather fire buckets honoring the rich beginning of what has become of the fire service today. Do you have a fire Chief, Captain, Engineer, or Firefighter retiring? These buckets make wonderful presentation pieces, promotional gifts, or can be used for any other occasion and can also be customized with your logo, creed, motto, etc. Availiable in two sizes.
- Top grade veg-tanned leather
- High quality hardware throughout
- Fully customized labeling to your specification
- Approximate medium dimensions: bucket height 11"; height with handle extended 20"; widest measurement taken at handle attachment 9"
- Approximate small dimensions: bucket height 5"; height with handle extended 10.5"; widest measurement taken at handle attachment 4.5"
- Colors: red bucket with black trim and handle or all black
Collectibles that celebrate a tradition of service worthy of admiration. Our leather fire buckets replicate those from the 1600's - 1800's that were a standard in the home. In some locations laws were established requiring each household to have and maintain their own fire bucket. The bucket was usually hung by the front door and had the owner's name, initials, or home address painted on them. Some buckets even had the family coat of arms while others were merely letters. When there was a fire in town, the community would come together and pass the buckets from the water source to the fire. Once pumpers were invented, they would be used to keep the pump full.